Double-wall horizontal tank
Built in compliance with the Ministerial Decree of 28 April 2005 and the Ministerial Decree of 22 October 2007 of the Ministry of the Interior. Suitable for storage and powering of generators and heating systems.
Version with activated carbon vent, suitable for storing oil.
Made of 1st quality S235JR carbon steel and th. 3 mm complete with:
– manhole Ø 400 mm complete with n. 1 threaded socket of 4″ with aluminum cap for loading, n. 1 threaded socket of 1″½ with flame arrestor net terminal for venting and n. 2 suction sleeves without internal piping Ø 1″½ .
– Upper safety pit with hinged and padlockable lid able to collect any oil spills and convey them into the external chamber. N. 2 sleeves Ø 1″½ applied for connections.
– Graduated carbon steel metric rod.
– Grounding connection in galvanized steel.
– Bottom drain with safety cap for any periodic cleaning
– Drain interspace with padlockable ball valve.
– N ° 1 continuous (visual) monitoring system of the interspace capable of signaling in advance the presence of diesel in the external chamber and arranging for its emptying.
– Eyebolts vacuum lifting device
– Crotch in the lower part of the tank to allow easy handling.
Painted with specific products for the outdoors in double layer with anticorrosive primer and dark green satin finish enamel.
|Model||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (kg)|